Sunday, October 23, 2011

In Which Silliness Ensues

Aloha!
It's been a long while since I've last updated.
For shame, for shame. I'm sorry...  So here
is the last few weeks in my video documentary
life!  What an exciting time... For the most part.




Hang out day with Jim! First roamed around in traffic for hella days.
Then we went to Diamond Head... or something... That is a giant inactive
volcano. Then we left, hahaha.




Another day of hair modeling... actually, all over modeling. Hair,
make up, and clothes. And attitude. One of the girls at my sister's
school was putting on a 'Punk Princess' themed birthday party and
wanted to encorperate a fashion show into it. Too bad my sister
did not inform of this BEFORE I AGREED to "help come up with a punk
princess theme hair and model it for her".




Dave & Buster's




Paper mache day




Commentary slide show




Kaydance to sushi

No comments: